Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What a great Easter Sunday!




I wanted to thank you all for participating in such a great Easter Sunday! The choir and orchestra were magnificent. They ushered us into the presence of the risen Christ and helped us feel a sense of awe and reverence combined with joyful celebration. I know firsthand how hard Kyle works to prepare us for this, and I am so glad to tell you that the work was rewarded.

I also wanted to thank all of you who invited people to our worship services, or made our guests feel welcome. We had incredible attendance. I’d love to see our church that full every Sunday, so the attendance this Easter just gives us all a foretaste of the excitement we’ll experience when we reach more people for Christ.

I mentioned my son Will and his “Easter tie.” Most of you didn’t get to see it, I’m sure, so I’ve attached a picture to this post. I’ve also attached a picture of my family. What can I say? I’m pretty proud of them.

It’s great to be a part of Westbury Baptist Church. I already can’t wait for next Sunday!

No comments: